At the point of creation, the Bókun website builder automatically imports all active products the supplier has in Bókun. If you’d like to add additional products you’ll need to create a product list in Bókun and then connect it to your Bókun website.
Step 1 - Creating a new product list
- In your Bókun account, navigate to Products > Product lists and click the Blue Create Product list button.
Here you’ll have to enter:
- Title: name of the list (i.e. this could be an overall category, i.e. walking tours)
- Description: this is an internal description and not visible to customers
2. Next, click Save & Continue.
Step 2 - Adding products to the product list
The next step is to select products to add to your new product list.
- Go to the Products tab in your Bókun account
- Filter by supplier or category and select the relevant product
- Click on the blue Add button to add the selected product to your list.
- Repeat this step for every product that you want to add to this list and your products will be saved to the list automatically.
- Once you’ve completed your list, click on the Active toggle in the top right corner to activate your product list.
Step 3 - Connecting the product list to the Bókun Website
When you have completed and activated your Product List, you’ll have to connect it to your website.
- In your Bókun account, go to the Websites tab on the top menu bar.
- Click Site Content on the left-hand side menu, choose the Product List you have just created from the dropdown and then click Continue.
- Next, log into your website builder.
- Click on Content > Collections in the left-hand side menu. Then click the gear icon and Refresh data. (Note: You may also need to refresh the browser page for the changes to take effect.)
- Next, go to the Widgets section on the left-hand side menu and find the Bókun featured list widget. Depending on where you’d like your product list to appear, you can drag and drop it on your website page.
- As the Bókun Featured Tours list is not connected to any data yet, you’ll need to right-click on the Widget and then select Connect to data to connect it to your product list.
7. This will bring up a popup where you’ll select your tours-page collection from the drop-down and click Done.
8. Finally, don’t forget to re-publish your site when you’re done!