User Roles allows you to control access for your Bokun users users. It is possible to give each user a different role in the system, for example one specific user can have access to only sell products.
To access user roles select the "cog wheel in top right corner" and select “Users Role” from the side bar:
There are predefined user roles in Bókun you can use and assign to your users. You can also create your own custom roles.
These are the predefined roles available:
- Admin: Is a vendor administrator and has all permissions available in the system.
- Sales: Has permission to book, edit bookings before departure, view products and product content.
- Sales Manager: Has permission to book, book back in time, edit bookings both before and after departure. They can view products and product content.
- Product Manager: Has permission to book, book back in time, edit bookings both before and after departure. They can create and edit products and product content. They have access to embed widgets, integrations, sales channels and other sales and product management options.
- Technical: Has permission to embed widgets, manage integrations, plugins and terms of service. They are able to view products and content.
- Driver/Guide: Has permission to view operations reports like the passenger list and Pickup list. They do not have permission to edit or view anything else in Bokun.
You can also create custom user roles by clicking add in the top right corner.
Any custom user roles will show up in the bottom of the list.