The Marketplace invoice report shows you all sales made through your marketplace contracts. It shows you both accounts receivable (The money you have outstanding at other vendors) and accounts payable (The money you owe other vendors).
To get to the Market Place Invoice Report, navigate to REPORTS > MARKETPLACE INVOICE REPORT.
The report breaks the data down and shows you Total price, commission and net price each sale.
The report can be filtered by supplier / seller / affiliate, booking status, booked date, travel date and currency of each booking.
The default view of the report is all sales made in the current month. Including both bookings old by you and sold for you.
All Selected (1): Here you can select Seller Invoices and Affiliate Invoices.
- Seller Invoices are the invoices from those who take payments when booking your products or when you take payments for selling products from other suppliers.
- Affiliate Invoices are the invoices from those who do not take payments when booking your products or when you do not take payments for selling products from other suppliers.
All (2): You can select the supplier / seller you would like to get information on.
Confirmed, Arrived, No show (3): You can want to filter out e.g. all no show bookings and just see bookings for those passengers that arrived.
- Confirmed: all bookings
- Arrived: bookings where the supplier has set the bookin status to arrived.
- No show: bookings where the supplier has set the bookin status to no show.
- Cancelled: selecting cancelled allows you to include cancelled bookings.
All (4): You can include / exclude accounts payable or accounts receivable. By default the report includes both.
All (5): You can filter the report by currency, given that you have more than one currency. By default the report shows all currencies.
Booked (6): Here you can select to filter the data by booked date or travel date.
- Booked date: shows you data depending on the date the booking was created.
- Travelled date: shows you data depending on the date the customer arrives for his activity/accommodation/rental etc.
The date box (7): Here you can select the date range you want to look at. There are few preset options, e.g. today, last 7 days, year-to-date. Then you also have the option of selecting your own custom date range.
The report can be exported to an excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet shows more columns than the report in the system.