Availability is the max capacity of passengers you can accommodate for each departure time per day. E.g. max 15 pax. for the 10:00 departure or max 25 for the day. You can also add minimum passenger requirement.
To add or update current availability on existing products start by selecting “products” on the top bar and from the drop down list select “experiences”.
Select the name of the activity you intend to add an availability to.
To add/edit availability select the “Availability” tab at the top of the product page.
You have two options when adding availability:
The first option is to add availability in bulk,e.g. Everyday of the year, or every Monday and Wednesday from 1st of May - 1st of October. To add availability in bulk select “Actions” and “Set availability for a date range” from the drop down list.
On the screen you get to you have an editor to add availability in bulk.
- Start time / departure: Check the boxes by the depature time/times you are adding availability to. You can select more than one.
- Time interval: is the time period you intend to change the availability/price. You can choose a year or specific time interval.
- Months: You can choose whether all months are available or not.
- Weekdays: You can choose whether all days of the week are available or not.
- Handling existing availabilities on the interval: This only applies when existing availability is found on the selected time interva
If you are updating your current availability check “set to full availability (minus any bookings already made)” - to override the current availability.
If you are changing the number of min pax, select "Override with minimum number of participants".
Make sure when you change the availability that the booking capacity is also set correctly so you won't override that also when you select save. Otherwise, the system overrides unlimited with whatever limits you have inserted earlier.
NOTE: this availability editor only adds availability. It does NOT delete availability. To delete availability select "Actions -> Remove all availability" in the availability tab.
Booking capacity: here you choose either unlimited or max. If you choose unlimited then unlimited passengers can book themselves for this trip. If you choose Max. you write in the box how many seats are available for this trip.
Minimum participants: Here you can add limits for minimum pax for the first booking. E.g. of you choose 2, then there have to be 2 people in the first booking.
- The second option is to add availability to individual days, e.g. if you have single or irregular departures. To add individual days select the plus sign in the calendar.