It is possible for you to create lists of products, e.g. a list of all your day tours, a list that only contains horse riding tours etc. These lists can be used with other services in Bókun in order to manage where your chosen products should be available.
You can use product lists with:
To create a product list, start by selecting "Products" from the top bar and "Product List" from the drop down list. This is also where your new product list will appear when it's been created.
Click on the blue "Create Product List" button.
Enter the following information:
- Title: name of the list, e.g. web shop, glacier tours (mandatory)
- Description: internal description for you (optional)
- Flags: API related
Hit "Save & Continue" for the next step.
The next step is to select the products you want to add to your list.
- Filter products by supplier: select the supplier who owns the product you want to add to your list
- Filter products by category: Select the types of products you want to add to your list. Note that you can only choose Experiences for Storefront
- Select products: Select the product you want to add
Click on the blue "Add" button to add the selected product to your list. Repeat this step for every product that belongs to this list. Your products will be saved to the list automatically.
Finally, toggle the "Activate" switch up in the right hand corner of your screen to activate your list.