You can close dates or specific start time for all of your experiences in one place.
How to Close Dates:
1. Select "Products" in the top menu, and select "Close outs" from the drop down list.
2. At the top of the close out page you have a filter where you can choose the experiences that want close. Note: if you do not apply a filter, all of your experiences will appear at the same time
3. Select the specifc tour you want to manage
On the right side of the page, you have a calendar showing a month's overview that product's availability.
- Green dates have all available start times available
- Yellow dates are dates where some but not all start times are closed
- Red dates have all start times closed
- Blue is the selected date
- Booking count tells you how many seats have been booked for each departure.
4. To close a date, click the date on the calendar.
5. Toggle the button next to booking count. The top toggle button closes ALL start times.
How to Close Specific Start Times:
- To close start times, toggle the green button next to that specific start time. When it's grey the start time is closed.
How to Open Up a Date or Start Time:
- To open a departure again, select the date from the calendar, and then toggle the switch for the experiences or start time that you want to open and make it green.