These are the steps to add a route to your experiences. The route can be seen in Bókun's API, allowing resellers to give their customers even more details about your product.
To create a Route for your product
To create a Route for your product, do the following:
- Navigate to Products > Experiences
- Click the name of the product you want to add a route to.
- Once in the overview tab for the product, find the Route section, and click the Edit button in the top right corner of the section.
Create your route by adding a start point, endpoint and waypoints in between (details below).
Adding Start, End, and Waypoints to your Route
- On the left hand side of the route setting screen you see three tabs. One for creating start points, end points and waypoints. SBegin with start points.
- Click the map on the right side to add your first point to the map.
Each route can have 1 start point, 1 end point and numerous waypoints. Each point gets a alphabetical marker which indicates the order in which each point is visited on the route.
If your route is supposed to have the same start- and endpoints, you can check the Start point and end point are the same checkbox under the End tab.