In April 2021, we added a new pricing configuration to make it easier for our customers to add prices and save you time in creating and updating pricing.
How do I add prices to my experiences?
1. Click Products > Experience overview in the left-hand navigation.
2. Choose the experience from the list that you want to add prices to
3. Navigate to Pricing > Price catalogs in the left navigation. Add the experience to the price catalogs you’d like to include it in and click Save & Continue.
When you create your account, you have one default price catalog. If you want to offer different prices across your sales channels, e.g. one price for your website and another for resellers, learn more about price catalogs here.
4. Navigate to Pricing > Currencies in the left navigation. Select the currencies you would like to sell this experience in. Choose the price catalog from the drop-down, then choose the currency and click Add. Then click Save & Continue.
When you create your account, you have a default currency. This is the currency of your default price catalog. To learn how to change your default currency, click here.
5. Navigate to Pricing > Pricing in the left navigation. Add prices for the experience and click Save prices.
When you create your account, you only have one price schedule. If you want to offer different price scheduled, e.g. one price for summer season and another for winter season, click here to learn more about adding price schedules.