Like most CMS systems, WIX will be fine displaying Bókun's Booking engines. Once you have generated an embed code, it is easy to use the code in WIX.
Note that WIX does not allow the Bókun Widgets to forward your guests from one page to another. This means that you can not use a special Checkout page for your checkout widget.
How do I add a widget to my WIX site?
1. In Bókun, click Widgets > Widgets.
2. Select the booking channel you'd like to add a widget to from the drop-down. A booking channel is an online sales channel that tracks where your online bookings are coming from. Usually, it will be your company's website. Learn more about booking channels.
3. Follow the steps on the page, first select widget type, then select experience and then generate widget code.
4. Click Copy Embed Code
5. Open the page you want to embed the widget on
6. Click the PLUS icon (ADD) on the left side of the screen
7. Click on the MORE option at the bottom of the list that opens
8. Click the HTML CODE widget at the top of the menu.
9. WIX now adds a gray widget on the page, click ENTER CODE and paste the code into the text field.
10. Drag and drop the booking engine around and configure your page as you like.
11. If you need further information, take a look at WIX's help desk. Make sure you also read the article on WIX's helpdesk. Click here for information from WIX.
This video shows the process