As a TripAdvisor company, Bókun is both a TripAdvisor and Viator Preferred Partner, allowing you to fully integrate with Viator and TripAdvisor Experiences.
What does that mean?
It allows you to manage your bookings and products all in place. For example, if a traveller is looking at your products on Viator, they’ll see your availability and pricing from your Bókun account. Once they’ve booked, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, which will update the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
Get your additional products connected
Login to your Bókun account to connect your additional products.
- Click Contracts > Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) > Viator.
- Click Enable auto import. The auto-import feature makes sure that all additional products that you add on Viator will be automatically imported and connected to your Bókun account.
- You’ll then be directed to log in to your Viator account.
- It’ll take a moment for your connection to be established and once successful, you’ll be taken back to your Bókun account and your Viator connection has been initiated.
- Your products will be fully connected within 24 hours.
I have completed the process, when will I see my additional products on my Bókun account?
Requests will be handled within 24 hours.
I only want to connect part of my products from my Viator account?
To connect only specific products, please follow these instructions to manage your connection on your Viator account. Alternatively, you can follow the automatic connection process and then disconnect/ the products on Viator that you would like to keep disconnected from Bókun. Here’s how:
- Sign in to Viator
- Select the product you want to disconnect
- Click on the Product Connection tab
- Click Edit
- Click on the Connect toggle until this appears grey to disconnect.
I got an error message when I tried to connect my accounts. What can I do next?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be glad to help.