As a TripAdvisor company, Bókun is both a TripAdvisor and Viator Preferred Partner, allowing you to fully integrate with Viator and TripAdvisor Experiences.
What does that mean?
It allows you to manage your bookings and products all in one place. For example, if a traveller is looking at your products on Viator, they’ll see your availability and pricing from your Bókun account. Once they’ve booked, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, which will update the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
Viator connection checklist:
- Your products must exist on both platforms before they can be connected, and it's only possible to import products into Bókun from Viator, not the other way around.
- Products have to be active to be imported and connected to Bókun
- Your products have to be set to accept bookings instantly.
- In your Viator account, navigate to the Booking details tab and click Edit
- Update the confirmation method to Instant Confirmation.
- Then head back to your Bókun account
- Navigate to Products > Experiences and select the product you want to edit
- Under the Availability section, go to Capacity
- Select Limited number, click Continue and you’re all set.
Get your accounts connected
If you haven’t got a Viator account yet, head over to Viator to create an account and add your products.
If you already have a Viator account, login to your Bókun account to connect your products:
- Click Contracts > Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) > Viator.
- Click Sell through this channel.
- You’ll then be directed to log in to your Viator account.
- It’ll take a moment for your connection to be established and once successful, you’ll be taken back to your Bókun account and your connection with Viator has been initiated.
- From initiation, your products will be fully connected within 24 hours.
If you want to connect additional products, check out this article.
I have completed the process, when will I see my products on my Bókun account?
Requests will be handled within 24 hours.
I only want to connect part of my products from my Viator account?
To connect only specific products, please follow these instructions to manage your connection on your Viator account. Alternatively, you can follow the automatic connection process and then disconnect/ the products on Viator that you would like to keep disconnected from Bókun. Here’s how:
- Sign in to Viator
- Select the product you want to disconnect
- Click on the Product Connection tab
- Click Edit
- Click on the Connect toggle until this appears grey to disconnect.
I don’t have my Viator account login details?
Please follow this link to reclaim your password https://www.viator.com/forgot-password
I got an error message when I tried to connect my accounts. What can I do next?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be glad to help.