As a Tripadvisor company, Bókun is both a Tripadvisor and Viator Preferred Partner, allowing you to fully integrate with Viator and Tripadvisor Experiences.
What does that mean?
It allows you to manage your bookings and products all in place. For example, if a traveller is looking at your products on Viator, they’ll see your availability and pricing from your Bókun account. Once they’ve booked, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, which will update the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
Get your accounts connected
- If you haven’t got a Viator account yet, head over to Viator to create an account and add your products. The Bókun support team can do the rest and import your products into Bókun and connect them for you automatically.
- If you already have a Viator account, contact our support team through the chat icon or via email at email@example.com to get started.
Viator connection checklist:
- Your products must exist on both platforms before they can be connected, and it's only possible to import products into Bókun from Viator, not the other way around.
- Products have to be active to be imported and connected to Bókun
- Your products have to be set to accept bookings instantly. Here’s how:
- In your Viator account, navigate to the Booking details tab and click Edit
- Update the confirmation method to Instant Confirmation.
- Then head back to your Bókun account
- Navigate to Products > Experiences and select the product you want to edit
- Under the Availability section, go to Capacity
- Select Limited number, click Continue and you’re all set.
What information does Bókun need to import my products?
All we need is your Viator ID, which can be found in the top right hand corner of your Viator account.