What is a live integration?
A live integration is a direct connection to a sales channel. When a traveler is looking at your products on an online travel agencies' (OTAs') website, such as FarCloserTravel, FarCloserTravel will display availability directly from your Bókun account. When a booking is created on their website, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, updating the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
How do I get the integration process started?
- Send a contract proposal to FarCloserTravel on the Bókun marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
- FarCloserTravel will accept the proposal, if you fulfill their criteria and have the products they are looking for. FarCloserTravel will contact you about the next step.
What information does FarCloserTravel use from my products?
- Booking Questions
- Pickup & Meeting location settings
- Pricing Categories
- Photos & Videos
- Difficulty level
What happens after the FarCloserTravel integration is completed?
- When you create a new product in Bókun and you would like to have it sold on FarCloserTravel, you have to add the product to the FarCloserTravel contract terms, under product selection’s tab, and send a contract amendment to FarCloserTravel.
- Text description and images that appear on FarCloserTravel is managed by FarCloserTravel.
- Prices on FarCloserTravel are managed by you on Bókun
- Cancellations and amendments by FarCloserTravel, will appear on Bókun and you will receive an email notification when there is a cancellation or the booking has been amended.
What do you need to keep in mind?
- If you remove products from your contract terms, send an email to FarCloserTravel and let them know.
- When you send a contract amendment, write in a comment within the terms identifying the changes you have made to the contract terms.
Invoicing and payments:When a product is sold on FarCloserTravel, this means that FarCloserTravel also is accepting the payment. You, as the supplier of the product, set up a contract with FarCloserTravel on how you invoice FarCloserTravel to get your payment. Here you can find general information on "How do I get paid"