https://www.headout.com/ At Headout, we want to help you rediscover the joy of traveling by bringing the best tours, activities and attractions in your destination right to your mobile device. So ditch the tour guide and the lousy brochure and Headout. We give you the freedom to be spontaneous, because the best holiday memories always are!
What is a live integration?
A live integration is a direct connection to a sales channel. When a traveler is looking at your products on an online travel agencies' (OTAs') website, such as Headout, Headout will display availability directly from your Bókun account. When a booking is created on their website, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, updating the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
How do I get the integration process started?
- Send a contract proposal to Headout on the Bókun marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
- Headout will accept the proposal, if you fulfill their criteria and have the products they are looking for. Headout will contact you with the next step.
What information does Headout use from my products?
- Booking Questions
- Pickup & Meeting location settings
- Pricing Categories
- Photos & Videos
- Difficulty level
What happens after the Headout integration is completed?
- When you create a new product in Bókun and you would like to have it sold on Headout, you have to add the product to the Headout contract terms, under product selection’s tab, and send a contract amendment to Headout.
- Text description and images that appear on Headout is managed by Headout.
- Prices on Headout are managed by Headout
- Cancellations and amendments by Headout, will appear on Bókun and you will receive an email notification when there is a cancellation or the booking has been amended.
What do you need to keep in mind?
- If you remove products from your contract terms, send an email to Headout and let them know.
- When you send a contract amendment, write in a comment within the terms identifying the changes you have made to the contract terms.
Invoicing and payments:When a product is sold on Headout, this means that Headout also is accepting the payment. You, as the supplier of the product, set up a contract with Headout on how you invoice Headout to get your payment. Here you can find general information on "How do I get paid"