https://www.maverickstravel.com/ - Take an Adventure. Discover and book extraordinary holidays for a real Maverick inside you.
What is a live integration?
A live integration is a direct connection to a sales channel. When a traveler is looking at your products on an online travel agencies' (OTAs') website, such as Maverickstravel.com, Maverickstravel.com will display availability directly from your Bókun account. When a booking is created on their website, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, updating the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
How do I get the integration process started?
You can sign up for an Maverickstravel.com account on this page here. On this account you can manage your products and content, but you also have the option of asking the team at Maverickstravel.com to manage your account for you.
If you already have and account on Maverickstravel.com:
- Send a contract proposal to Maverickstravel.com on the Bókun marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
- Maverickstravel.com will accept the proposal and contact you about the next steps.
If you do not have an account on Maverickstravel.com yet:
- Start by sign up and create an account for Maverickstravel.com: https://www.Mavericks Group.com/en/suppliers/
- When you have signed up for an account at Maverickstravel.com then you can go to Bókun and send a contract proposal to Maverickstravel.com on the marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
- Maverickstravel.com will accept the proposal, if you fulfill their criteria and have the products they are looking for. Maverickstravel.com will contact you about the next step.
- Please note that creating an account on Maverickstravel.com and send a proposal on Bókun, does not mean that Maverickstravel.com will accept your proposal on Bókun. Maverickstravel.com will start by vetting your Maverickstravel.com account and make sure you fulfill their requirements, then they would contact you about Bókun and the next step.
What information does Maverickstravel.com use from my products?
- Booking Questions
- Pickup & Meeting location settings
- Pricing Categories
- Photos & Videos
- Difficulty level
What happens after the Maverickstravel.com integration is completed?
- When you create a new product in Bókun and you would like to have it sold on Maverickstravel.com, you have to add the product to the Mavericks Group contract terms, under product selection’s tab, and send a contract amendment to Maverickstravel.com.
- Text description and images that appear on Maverickstravel.com is managed by Maverickstravel.com.
- Prices on Maverickstravel.com are managed by you on Bókun
- Cancellations by Maverickstravel.com, will appear on Bókun and you will receive an email notification when there is a cancellation or the booking has been amended.
What do you need to keep in mind?
- If you remove products from your contract terms, send an email to Maverickstravel.com and let them know.
- When you send a contract amendment, write in a comment within the terms identifying the changes you have made to the contract terms.
Invoicing and payments:
When a product is sold on Maverickstravel.com, this means that Maverickstravel.com also is accepting the payment. You, as the supplier of the product, set up a contract with Maverickstravel.com on how you invoice Maverickstravel.com to get your payment. Here you can find more information on "How do I get paid"