https://booknordics.com/ - We make it easy to plan and book your Nordic Adventure Journey. Whether your destination is Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, The Faroe Islands or Greenland, we offer a large selection of unique Nordic adventures to be explored! At the best prices, find your adventure on land, at sea, in the air, or even underground.
What is a live integration?
A live integration is a direct connection to a sales channel. When a traveler is looking at your products on an online travel agencies' (OTAs') website, such as Booknordics.com, Booknordics.com will display availability directly from your Bókun account. When a booking is created on their website, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, updating the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
How do I get the integration process started?
- Send a contract proposal to Booknordics.com on the Bókun marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
- BookNordics will guide you through the onboarding process and accept the proposal, if you fulfill their criteria and have the products they are looking for. Booknordics.com will contact you with the next step.
Please note, Booknordics.com operates with suppliers from:
- The Faeroe Islands
What information does Booknordics.com use from my products?
- Booking Questions
- Pickup & Meeting location settings
- Pricing Categories
- Photos & Videos
What happens after the Booknordics.com integration is completed?
- When you create a new product in Bókun and you would like to have it sold on Booknordics.com, you have to add the product to the Booknordics.com contract terms, under product selection’s tab, and send a contract amendment to Booknordics.com.
- Text description and images that appear on Booknordics.com is managed by Booknordics.com.
- Prices on Booknordics.com are managed by you on Bókun
- Cancellations and amendments by Booknordics.com, will appear on Bókun and you will receive an email notification when there is a cancellation or the booking has been amended.
What do you need to keep in mind?
- If you remove products from your contract terms, send an email to email@example.com and let them know.
- When you send a contract amendment, write in a comment within the terms identifying the changes you have made to the contract terms (product, prices, commission).
Invoicing and payments:
When a product is sold on Booknordics.com, this means that Booknordics.com also is accepting the payment. Booknordics.com will transfer to you the net sales amount (sales less commission) on a monthly basis, together with a monthly statement. Contact Booknordics.com for details about payments. Here you can find general information on "How do I get paid"