How do I create my website?
1. Click the Create a website button in the top right corner of Bókun.
Note that this button will disappear once you've created your first website. After that, you can create websites by clicking Sales Tools > Websites > New website.
2. Your website is ready in a matter of seconds! Next, you can either choose to preview your website or you can customize your website in the website editor.
3. If you click Preview your website you can see how your website will look like for your customers. You can easily edit any part of your website later in the website editor. Here's an example of a website:
4. If you click Customize your website you can enter the website editor. There you can edit every part of your website, features, colours, elements, etc. You can also publish your website so it becomes accessible for your customers, and they can start booking your experiences.
Note that when you click Publish the website will become published and Bókun will charge a USD 49 monthly fee for the website.
How do I edit the settings for my website?
1. Click Websites in the top bar.
2. Click Settings
3. Navigate to Website editor in the left-hand side panel if you'd like to edit your website in the website editor.
4. Navigate to Site content if you'd like to choose the product list you'd like to be available on your website. Choose the product list you want in the drop-down and click Continue. A product list is a list of specific experiences that you want to group together. Learn more about product lists.
5. Navigate to Domain settings if you'd like to edit your website domain. You get a free domain from Bókun that includes your company name, example: mytravel.bokun.website. You can also use a custom domain if you'd like. When you've entered the domain you like, click Continue. Learn more about domains.
6. You can change the template of your website if you'd like. Once you have the template selected, click Continue.
How do I publish (activate) my website?
1. Navigate to Website editor in the left-hand side panel. Click Open website editor.
2. This is how your Bókun website editor looks like. You have all the tools you need in the left-hand side panel. Once you've edited your webpage, click Publish in the top right corner to publish it.
3. Once you've published your website, you can access it by clicking the URL in the bottom left corner.
You can now share your webpage with your travelers and start receiving bookings! Note that when you click Publish the website will become published and Bókun will charge a USD 49 monthly fee for the website.
Bookings that come through your website appear in the Bókun Sales Feed like all other bookings. They include the name of your new website so you can easily see which bookings are coming through your brand-new website.
How to buy a domain
How to buy a domain
How to buy a domain from Domain.com
How to buy a domain from NameCheap
How to buy a domain from GoDaddy
How to connect a domain
How to connect your domain to your Bókun website
How to connect your Domain.com domain to your Bókun website
How to connect your NameCheap domain to your Bókun website
How to connect your GoDaddy domain to your Bókun website
Bókun Website Articles
Articles about the Bókun Website Builder