The Booking Calendar offers an overview of all the departures available for all of your experiences. It allows you to filter the departures by experiences, resources, assignment and capacity.
In the Booking Calendar you can:
- Edit Availability
- Close departures
- View passenger lists for each departure
- Assign Resources to each departure
You can locate the booking calendar under Bookings > Booking Calendar.
Filtering and viewing
You can view the booking calendar either by week or by day by toggling the button in the top left corner.
You can filter the departures by experience, resource, assignment and capacity by choosing a filter in the dropdown in the top right corner.
You can click a single departure to get further information and to make changes. When you first click a single departure in the booking calendar, you get a blue message offering you to add resources. Here's some further information on how to create resources: Resource management
When resources have been created you can assign them to each departure. Resources can both be drivers, guides, cars, kayaks, ATVs, etc.
In the departure overview you can also make changes or get further information:
- Click the name of the tour (McFerry Tour in the screenshot) to go to the product overview.
- Click the blue "passengers" button to get a passenger list for the departure. There you can check-in the passengers for the departure. You can also find a more detailed passenger list under reports > passenger list.
- Click the red "x" on the right hand side to close out the departure.
- Click the "+ edit resources" to edit the resources for the product.