A Calendar is a booking engine widget that you can add to your website. The calendar widget is directly linked to a checkout widget.
Here is an example of a calendar booking engine widget:
To create a new calendar widget code, select Widgets > Widgets in the top bar.
Select Calendar in the widget wizard on the left-hand side:
Next, you can customize your widget by clicking the Edit channel button in the top right corner.
Choose which elements of the calendar to show in the widget from the list on the left. The updates are made live to the preview available on the right-hand side. You can preview the widget both in laptop, mobile and tablet mode. Remember to save your configuration.
Next, you can create the embed code for your widget so you can add it to your webpage:
- Select the experience you'd like to create a widget for in the dropdown list on the left
- Select the booking channel you'd like to add the widget to from the drop-down list at the top, e.g. your website.
- Click on Generate embed code
You can then click the Copy embed code button. This is the code you should use when embedding it into your website.
‘How to embed’ articles:
- How to embed widgets to Weebly CMS
- How to embed widgets to Joomla! CMS
- How to embed widgets to WIX CMS
- How to embed widgets to WordPress CMS
- How to embed widgets to Squarespace
For a presentation on Bókun's booking engine and how to use it to maximize your direct online sales, please register for our next webinar.