A Booking Button is a simple button that you can edit so it fits your website and brand. When clicked, the booking button opens up a separate window that includes either a product list widget, a product page widget or a calendar widget.
Here are examples of booking buttons:
To create a new Booking Button widget code select the Online Sales Tools in the top bar.
Select Button in the widget wizard on the left hand side:
Next, you can customise the button by clicking the "edit appearance" button in left hand side. You can change the text, colour of the button and the text, the hight, width, the font size and the radius.
Next, you can create the embed code for your widget so you can add it to your webpage.
- Select the button trigger you'd like the button to direct to, a product list, a product page or a calendar in the dropdown list to the left.
- Select the booking channel you'd like to add the widget to in the dropdown list at the top
- Click the Generate embed code button
You can then click the Copy embed code button. This is the code you should paste where the booking engine is supposed to be located on your website.
How to embed articles:
- How to embed widgets to Weebly CMS
- How to embed widgets to Joomla! CMS
- How to embed widgets to WIX CMS
- How to embed widgets to Wordpress CMS
- How to embed widgets to Squarespace
For a live presentation on Bokun's booking engine and how to use it to maximize your direct online sales, please register for our next webinar HERE.