A product page is a booking engine that shows a description, images and a booking engine for the product all in one ready-made page.
Note: The text description is in an Iframe, which means that the text is not found by search engines.
The product page is always connected to a calendar widget and directs to a checkout widget. The product page is often used in connection with the product list widget.
Here is an example of an experience product page:
To create a new product page widget code, select Online sales tools in the top bar.
Select Product page in the widget wizard on the left hand side:
Next, you can customise your widget by clicking the Widget configurations button in the top right corner.
You can choose which elements of the experience to show in the widget from the list on the left. The updates are made live to the preview available on the right hand side. You can preview the widget both in laptop, mobile and tablet mode. Remember to save your configuration.
Next, you can create the embed code for your widget so you can add it to your webpage.
- Select the experience you'd like to create a widget for in the dropdown list on the left
- Select the booking channel you'd like to add the widget to in the dropdown list at the top
- Click the Generate embed code button
You can then click the Copy embed code button. This is the code you should use when embedding it into your website.
‘How to embed’ articles:
- How to embed widgets to Weebly CMS
- How to embed widgets to Joomla! CMS
- How to embed widgets to WIX CMS
- How to embed widgets to Wordpress CMS
- How to embed widgets to Squarespace
For a live presentation on Bókun's booking engine and how to use it to maximize your direct online sales, please register for our next webinar.