Bokun offers a live integration with other OTAs' such as GetYourGuide. Live integration means that when a customer is looking at your products on an OTA's website, it will be displaying availability directly from your Bokun account.
When a booking is created on their website, it will be delivered straight into your Bokun account, updating the availability of all your connected channels at the same time.
How to Get Started in Bokun:
The first thing to do is to sign up with GetYourGuide if you haven't already and create your products. Please note that you need to have active products on GYG in order to connect them to Bókun.
1. Select "Contracts" > "Online Travel Agencies (OTAs)".
2. Select GetYourGuide:
3. Click on "Sell through this channel" by GetYourGuide:
Please note that this does not automatically connect you to GetYourGuide. You will have to login to GYG to finish the integration process.
4. Obtain your Bokun Product ID by going to "Products" > "Experiences" where they are located on the left side of the screen. You need to match your Bokun Product ID to the corresponding GYG product.
Important: Make sure you are using the correct Bokun ID number with the corresponding GYG product option. Each product has a unique number, so make sure you are not using the same one each time.
5. Log into you GYG Supply Portal account and connect the products. Follow the GYG self-mapping guide steps to finish the connection on their site: self-mapping documentation
6. After you finish the integration in GYG, you will manage your availability in Bokun.
How to Connect Specific Rates in Bokun to Product Options in GYG:
1. Find the corresponding Bokun Product ID, e.g. Bokun Product ID: 156539
2. Find the Bokun rate code (in the product that you selected in step 1) for the corresponding tour option, e.g. Rate ID: 457811
3. Log into GYG and enter the Product ID and Rate ID with and underscore in between them in the self mapping tool. The code for the example above should look like this: 156539_457811
When you are connecting the product in GYG, it should look like this:
If you run into any trouble or are unable to connect the options, please contact GYG Connectivity Support using this contact form, or your account manager at GetYourGuide.
Please make sure your Bokun timezone matches the timezone in your GetYourGuide account.
- To edit the timezone in Bokun, select the gear icon in the top right hand corner of your screen and select "Vendor info".
To review managing availability in Bokun, please take a look at this article.