Pickup allotment is a feature that allows suppliers to restrict how many passengers can be picked up for a certain experience, e.g. you can only pick up 10 pax but you are able to accommodate 25 pax for the experience in total.
This feature also allows you to offer pick up for your morning departure, but not for your afternoon departure.
1. Select “Products” > “Experiences”
2. Select the product you intend to edit the pickup allotment for.
3. Navigate to "Meeting points" > "Pick-up config" on the left hand side of the screen.
4. Under "Available seats" select the option "This pick-up service has a limited amount of available seats" from the drop down menu.
5. You now have to add your available seats to your availability calendar. Navigate to "Availability" > "Calendar" on the left hand side of the screen and select "View availability".
6. Select the gear icon to edit your availability rule.
9. Select the relevant departure times and add your number of pick-up seats available. If you only have pick-up seats available for one start time, you need to create a new availability rule for the other start time/times where you add "0" in the "Amount of pick-up seats available" field.
Remember to save your changes.