This report shows you the status of bookings from your booking agents. In the report you can see the payment status of all bookings.
Select "Reports" > "Agent Account Transactions".
In the report you'll see a few columns:
Type: Type of payment. There are two options.
- Withdrawal, when the agent uses their overdraft.
- Deposit: When the agent pays with a card
Timestamp: The time the booking was created
Sale date: The date the booking was created
Travel date: The date the booking takes place on
Booking: Booking reference number
Agent: The title of the agent
Products: The title of the booked product
Amount: The total amount of the booking. Minus number for withdrawal and plus for deposit.
Sale total: The total sale
Commission: The agent commission
Status: The payment status from the agent to you.
- New: New booking . Has not been settled
- Settlement: Settlement is a set of withdrawals and deposits that have been summed up
- Reconciled: This is an amount paid into a settlement, usually the full amount, bringing the settlement total to 0.