If you have seasonal pricing for your products, where you offer higher prices during certains months and then lower your prices, you can create date ranges in your pricing catalog to modify your prices.
Prices for date ranges are automatically reflected in your online booking engine widgets and in your contract terms with your booking agents and Marketplace partners.
How to Add Season Pricing Using Date Ranges:
1. Select “Products” from the top bar and “Price catalog” from the drop down list.
2. Select “Add date range."
3. To add the season's start date, click on the date area to the left of the "Add date range" button to open up a calendar (A).
This will open up a calendar, where you can select the start date from the calendar (B).
Then click on the blue "Add date range" button.
You can crate multiple date ranges. The last date range will end in the "?" which means the catalog will continue until a new date range in the future is added.
4. Then, add the prices for those date ranges. The price cells will appear in red. Save and publish your price catalog by clicking the blue "publish catalog" button.
Overlapping date ranges for different products
If there are different products with overlapping date ranges, it is possible to add a new sheet and create overlapping date ranges.
For example, you would like all of your tours to be priced differently on June 1st, except for one.
You can move this one product to a different sheet and change the price for hat product on that sheet.
How to Create a New Price Sheet in Pricing Catalog:
1. Select the plus sign that appears next to the "Default" tab.
2. Then a new sheet wil lbe labeled “Sheet X."
You can rename it by selecting "Rename sheet" button, located below the tabs.
3. Move the products to the new sheet by selecting the "Default" sheet and click on the arrow in front of the title of the product you want to move.
When the arrow is selected, the new sheet's name appears in the drop-down list. Click on the sheet you want to move the product to, and the product will automatically move to that sheet.
4. Once you have added your products to the new sheet, you can create a unique date ranges for that sheet, just as you did bedore.
How to Delete Date Ranges:
1. Navigate to the date range you want delete by clicking on the arrows next to the date range that's currently in use (1)
2. Select the date you want to delete (2)
3. Click on the red "Delete" button that appears underneath (3)
Important Information about Making Changes:
- Any time you change a price, add a new date range, or any other change is made to the price catalog, the catalog must be published. Changes made to the price catalog affects ALL your products. Please make sure all prices are filled in.
- The catalog can be saved by choosing “Save prices” at the top or at the bottom of the page.
- The catalog is published by choosing “Publish catalog” in the top right corner.
- The prices will not update on your distribution channels until the catalog is published.