What is a product list?
A product list is a list of specific experiences that you want to group together. For example, if five out of your ten experiences are walking tours, you can group them together to create a "walking tour" product list. These lists can be used with other features in Bókun to to manage which products should be available for booking in specific sales channels.
You can use product lists with:
How to Create a Product List:
To create a product list, start by selecting "Products" from the top menu bar and then select "Product List" from the drop down list. This is also where your new product lists will appear once they have been created.
Click on the blue "Create Product List" button.
Enter the following information:
- Title: name of the list, for example, web shop or walking tours (mandatory)
- Description: internal description (optional)
- Flags: API related (only used for API)
Hit "Save & Continue" to go onto the next step.
The next step is to select the products you want to add to your list.
- Filter products by supplier: select the supplier who owns the product you want to add to your list
- Filter products by category: Select the types of products you want to add to your list. Note that you can only choose Experiences for Storefront
- Select products: Select the product you want to add
Click on the blue "Add" button to add the selected product to your list. Repeat this step for every product that you want to add to this list. Your products will be saved to the list automatically.
Finally, toggle the "Activate" switch, found in the the top right hand corner of your screen, to activate your list.
You might notice that in your product list settings there is a section called "Sublists“
These allow you to create a product list within a product list.
Let's say you have a list of hiking tours. You can then add sublists where you categorise your tours after difficulty, morning and afternoon or however you choose.
Please note that sublists are only visible via the API or in your Booking Agent Areas.
To create a sublist you just click "Create a sublist" and follow the same instructions as above.