The Marketplace invoice report shows you all sales made via your Marketplace contracts. It shows you both accounts receivable (the amount you have outstanding with other vendors) and accounts payable (the amount other vendors have outstanding with you).
The "Marketplace invoice report" can be found under "Reports",
The report breaks the data down and shows you the following:
The report can be filtered by supplier/seller/affiliate, booking status, whether the booking is receivable or payable and by booked/travel date of each booking.
The default view of the report is all sales made in the current month. Including both bookings old by you and sold for you.
1. All Selected: Here you can choose between Seller Invoices and Affiliate Invoices.
Seller Invoices are the invoices from those who take payments when booking your products or when you take payments for selling products from other suppliers.
Affiliate Invoices are the invoices from those who do not take payments when booking your products or when you do not take payments for selling products from other suppliers.
2. All: A drop-down list of all your suppliers/sellers appears when you select this field. Select the supplier/seller you would like to get information on.
3. Confirmed, Arrived, No show: If you specifically want to see bookings that were either marked as confirmed, arrived or no show, you can use this filter to fither them out.
4. All: You can include/exclude accounts payable or receivable. By default the report includes both.
5. All: You can filter your report by currency, provided that you have more than one currency. By default the report shows all currencies.
6. Booked: "Booked" and "Travelled" are the two search features within this option. It enables you yo to filter your data either by booked date or travel date.
7. The date field: Here you can select the date range you want to look at. There are few preset options, e.g. today, last 7 days, year-to-date. Then you also have the option of selecting your own custom date range.
The report can be exported to an excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet shows more columns than the report in the system.