The first thing you need to do is to contact Worldpay, make an contract for them to become your payment provider and apply for a Payment Gateway.
When you have a contract in place with Worldpay, you can connect Worldpay and Bókun.
How do I add Worldpay as a payment provider?
Click Widgets in the top menu and click Payment Providers from the drop-down.
Click on the blue Yes button in order to configure Worldpay as your payment provider.
Click the Worldpay logo to add them as your payment provider.
Click Worldpay paymeng page.
Fill in the following form according to the integration information you get from Worldpay. You choose the name yourself but Worldpay provides you with all the other information.
Title: The name you want to give the connection.
Where do I find Merchant code, Installation ID and Xml username and password?
1. Login to your Worldpay account.
2. Click Account on the left hand side menu. There you can locate the Merchant code, Xlm username and the Xlm password.
3. Next, you need to configure the Environment Properties. Click Integration on the left hand side menu.
4. Click Merchant Environment in the top menu.
5. Click New Test IP and add the following 4 IP Addresses. When added, they will appear in a list on the right hand side yellow/orange table. Make sure to click Save after you add each one.
6. Next, you need to configure the Merchant Channel. Click Merchant Channel in the top menu.
7. In Merchant Channels (Production) set the http protocol settings to:
Active to yes.
Content to text.
Method to GET.
Client certificate to no.
Send Idempotency Key to no.
8. In Merchant Channel Events (Production), check the following boxes. Remember to click Save settings at the bottom of the page.
9. Now you have finished the configuration. Click Installations in the top menu. There you can locate the Installation ID.
10. Now enter all four codes into Bókun and click Save. Merchant code, Installation ID, Xml Username and Xlm Password.
Please make sure you copy the whole code and that there are no spaces in the fields. You will otherwise get an error message when you try to continue to payment in the booking process.
What next? How do I start accepting payments via Worldpay Payment Page?
You need to add the payment provider to your Booking Channel. A booking channel is an online sales channel that tracks where your online bookings are coming from. Usually, it will be your company's website. Learn more about Booking Channels.
You can sign up for more than one payment providers, that's why you need to select the correct one. You can for example use one payment provider for your European travelers, and another one for your US travelers.
Click on Widgets in the top bar and click Booking Channels from the drop-down.
Select the booking channel you want to add the payment provider to.
Navigate to Pricing and Payments in the left-hand side menu. Select your payment provider for this Booking channel from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
Now you are set and ready to accept payments on your website.
The last step: Test your payment process
After you add a booking engine to your website, it's a good rule to create a booking and pay for it. This is to test both the booking process and to double check that your payment option is functioning as it should. Learn more about how you can add a booking engine to your website and test the whole booking process.