This article shows you how to login as booking agent user and how to make a booking.
If your supplier has not added you as a user, they must do that first. Here are instructions the supplier must follow to add you as a user: How add booking agents as a user
How to login as a user:
- Go to the URL link that the supplier gave you
- Insert your login credentials (username and password), that you received from your supplier.
- Read the Terms of Service and accept them
Once logged in as a booking agent, you will have access to a Sales Feed and Book: Experiences.
- The Sales Feed gives you a summary of all of the bookings that you create.
- Book: Experiences is the area where you go to book products.
How to Create a Booking:
1. Click on "Book: Experiences" at the top of the page. This brings you to a page where all available products are displayed
2. Select the product you want to book. That take you to the booking page.
3. Select the date and number of people for the booking you want to make
- This shows you the real time availability from the suppliers and the prices that you and the supplier have negotiated.
- Green dates are available, red dates are not available
4. Click "Book"
- If you are done, select "Finish this booking". If you need to add more products, select "Add to the booking".
- If you select "Add to the booking," you will be redirected to the product list screen where you can add more products to your shopping cart.
5. Once you are done with making you booking selections, go to your shopping cart and fill in the customer information. Select continue.
6. Answer any booking questions (this may be empty). Click continue.
7. Add payment information and confirm booking. In this page you can see the following information:
- Total amount due
- Ticket: select ticket box if customer should receive confirmation email with ticket
- Option to go back to shopping cart in the top right corner
Note: If you see a red message under Payment, it means that your supplier has not added an online payment provider. Please contact supplier.
8. Select payment method and click save.
- In some cases, the checkout might lead you directly to a payment site, so you will have to pay with a credit card on the suppliers online payment gateway/site. This depends on how your contract with your supplier is set up.
9. Pay for booking.
- When you have confirmed the booking you will be redirected to a screen that shows you the details of the booking you just created. Your supplier will receive the booking in real time.
Where do I see all the bookings I have created?
To access your bookings, go back to the sales feed.