What is a payment provider and why do I need one?
A payment provider is an e-commerce application service provider that authorises credit card payments for a business. It processes the traveler’s payment card on your website and manages the payment transaction.
What payment providers does Bókun support?
Bókun support multiple payment providers. You can access a full list and further information here: Payment providers
To find the list of available payment providers, click the gear icon in the top right corner of the page, then select Payment providers from the sidebar.
You will then see a screen stating that you do not have a payment provider configured. Click Yes to continue and add a payment provider.
Here you can view all the payment providers that Bókun integrates with.
When you select a payment provider from the list, a new page opens and you will be prompted to add information in order to make the integration.
Specific instructions to set up in Bókun these payment providers:
- Borgun: How to set up Borgun payment Page or How to set up Borgun payment Gateway or How to set up Borgun Token
- Braintree: How to set up Braintree
- Dalpay: How to add Dalpay payment page
- DIBS: How to set up DIBS
- Korta: How to set up Korta payment Page or How to set up Korta payment Gateway
- PayPal: How to set up PayPal Token or How to set up Payment page
- Paytrail: How to setup Paytrail
- Plug'n Pay: How to setup Plug'n Pay
- Realex: How to setup Realex
- SIX: How to setup Six
- Stripe: How to setup Stripe
- Trust My Travel: How to set up Trust my Travel
- Valitor: How to set up Valitor payment Page or How to set up Valitor payment Gateway
- WorldPay: How to add Worldpay payment page