What is a payment provider and why do I need one?
A payment provider is an e-commerce application service provider that authorises credit card payments for a business. It processes the traveler’s payment card on your website and manages the payment transaction.
What payment providers does Bókun support?
Bókun support multiple payment providers. You can access a full list and further information here: Payment providers
To find the list of available payment providers, click Widgets in the top menu and click Payment Providers from the drop-down.
You will then see a screen stating that you do not have a payment provider configured. Click Yes to continue and add a payment provider.
Here you can view all the payment providers that Bókun integrates with.
When you select a payment provider from the list, a new page opens and you will be prompted to add information in order to make the integration.
Specific instructions to set up in Bókun these payment providers:
- Borgun: How to set up Borgun payment Page or How to set up Borgun payment Gateway or How to set up Borgun Token
- Braintree: How to set up Braintree
- Dalpay: How to add Dalpay payment page
- DIBS: How to set up DIBS
- Korta: How to set up Korta payment Page or How to set up Korta payment Gateway
- PayPal: How to set up PayPal Token or How to set up Payment page
- Paytrail: How to setup Paytrail
- Plug'n Pay: How to setup Plug'n Pay
- Realex: How to setup Realex
- SIX: How to setup Six
- Stripe: How to setup Stripe
- Trust My Travel: How to set up Trust my Travel
- Valitor: How to set up Valitor payment Page or How to set up Valitor payment Gateway
- WorldPay: How to add Worldpay payment page