1. To access pricing, click on Products in the top bar and Price catalog from the drop-down menu.
2. An overview of your products will appear along with their prices. From there you can:
- Add price catalogs
- Create date-ranges for seasonal pricing
- Change your price catalog's default currency
- Add markup to your supplier's prices
Note: If pricing categories like Adults and Children do not appear, you’ll need to create and add pricing categories to the experience.
3. Each price category and rate has a field on the right hand side of the page for you to enter your prices.
4. When you have added the prices to your products, click on Save changes.
5. Click on Publish Catalog at the top of the page. You’ll need to publish your price catalog for your prices in order for them to update on your booking channels, such as your website.
Note: You must add prices to all date ranges, currencies and price catalogs.
How to add prices at the product level:
1. To add/edit pricing for an individual product, select Products from the top bar and Experiences from the drop-down menu.
2. Choose the experience you'd like to add a price to.
3. Locate the Price catalog on the left hand side banner under Pricing. Here you add prices for your product. Enter the prices in the fields on the right hand side. Remember to add prices for all price catalogs, currencies and date ranges.
4. Click on Save Prices .
See the video below for an overview of prices, pricing categories, and rates in Bókun.
If you experience any issues when adding prices, check out our troubleshooting article.