This article will show you how to add prices to your Experience products from the pricing catalog and from the product itself.
How to add prices from the Price Catalog:
- To access pricing, click“Products” in the top bar and “Price catalog” from the drop-down menu.
2. An overview of your products will appear along with their prices. There you can take different actions:
- You can add price catalogs
- You can create date-ranges for seasonal pricing
- You can change your price catalog's default currency
- You can add markup to your supplier's prices
Note: if pricing categories like Adults and Children do not appear, you have to create and add pricing categories to the experience.
3. Each price category and rate has a field on the right hand side of the page for you to enter your prices.
4. When you have added the prices to your products, click on either of the green "Save Changes" buttons.
5. Now click on the blue "Publish Catalog" button at the top of the page, but you need to publish your price catalog for your prices in order for them to update on your booking channels, like your website.
NOTE: You must add prices to all date ranges, currencies and price catalogs
How to Add Prices at the Product Level:
1. To access pricing for an individual product, select “Products” from the top bar and “Experiences” from the drop-down menu.
2. Choose the Experience you'd like to add a price to.
3. Locate the "Price catalog" on the left hand side banner under Pricing. Here you add prices for your product. Enter the prices in the fields on the right hand side. Remember to add prices for all price catalogs, currencies and date ranges.
4. Click on "Save Prices" .
See the video below for an overview of prices, pricing categories, and rates in Bokun.
For troubleshooting, check out our Troubleshooting Pricing article.