You can define different commission rates for each product on your contract terms by using the commission group feature.
To do this, you start by creating commission groups for the levels of commission you want to offer your suppliers.
Create a new commission group
- Naviagate to CONTRACTS > COMMISSION GROUPS.
- Click ADD at the top of the page.
Define the settings of your new commission group.
The following has to be configured:
Title: The name of the group. Note, this information will be visible on your marketplace contracts and in your marketplace profile.
For extras only: Check this box if the commission groups you are creating is only for Extras and does not apply to your main product ticket.
Product category: Select for which product type this commission group is meant for.
Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Add your products to the new commission group
Now you need to add products to the newly created Commission group.
- Naviagte to PRODUCTS > TOURS & ACTIVITIES.
- Open the product you want to assign to the new commission group.
- Click on the Product Settings tab.
- Find the Commission group drop down selector on the left hand side of the product settings tab. Choose the new Commission group. (Screenshot below)
- Scroll to the bottom of the Product Settings page and click the save button.
Use different commission in your contract terms
- Navigate to CONTRACTS > CONTRACT TERMS
- Open an excisting Contract term, or create a new one by clicking ADD at the top of the page.
- Each contract term has a default commission value for all products.
You can overwrite commission for each commission group, and ticket type.