This article explains how to create a user for your Booking Agent. You must have added a booking agent already. If you have not created abooking agents yet, start by going to this link to create your booking agent.
Why should I add a booking agent as a user?
Booking agents can have their own user login, so they book your products directly on your Bokun account, eliminating the need for other forms of communication between you and your agent.
How to Create a User Account for your booking Agent:
1. Select the "Cog wheel" in top right corner then select “Users” from the side menu.
2. Select the booking agent tab on the right hand side of the screen.
3. Click "Add" at the top of the page.
4. Provide the following information about your booking agent
- E-mail address
- Password (you create the password)
- First name
- Last name
- The Booking Agent the particular user is supposed to act as in Bókun.
- Account Holder: If this box is checked you allow this particular agent user to be able to create more users on his agent account. He will also be able to see the terms of your contract.
After you have created their user account, you must send them the following information:
- Their login credentials that you created in the previous step (username, password)
- Send them your Bokun URL link to sign in to Bokun. You can find the login link by selecting the "cog wheel" on the top bar, select "settings" from the side menu. At the top of the page, you can find your custom login link.
- Send your booking agent these instructions, so they know how to login to start making bookings: How to Login as a Booking Agent
What will agents be able to access when they login into Bokun?
Agents have limited access of Bokun. Booking agents that are users will only have access to the Book: Experiences area and they will only be able to see their own sales.
If you do not want to add a booking agent as a user, they can book by using a booking area. Here is more information on booking areas.