The sales feed provides you with a feed of all your bookings, the newest bookings at the top.
At the top of the sales feed you have search fields, select the "more search options" to more search fields.
These are the available search fields:
- Booking ref., Name, Notes, Email address: here you can search by booking reference number, names, notes, e-mail.
- Payment ref.: in this field you can search by the payment reference number from your payment provider. This is the Reference number you can find on the payments tab in your booking and in your Payment list.
- Confirmed, Pending: Here you can filter your sales feed by the status of you bookings. The options you have are
- Timed out
- Supplier: filter to see bookings for a certain supplier
- Seller: filter to see bookings from a certain seller
- Booking channel: filter to see bookings from a certain booking channel
- Promo code: filter to see bookings depending on the promo code that was used when the booking was made.
- User: filter bookings by the user who created them. The users are your active, internal users.
Then you have two date filters on the right hand side, where you can filter by Travelled date and/or Booked date.
The newest bookings are displayed at the top of the feed. You can export the sales feed to a spreadsheet for further analysis. The booking feed is colour coded by Sales Segment.
The sales feed gives you a basic overview of the booking, e.g the name of the passenger, the tour that was booked, date and time of booking and of travel date.
- To open the booking select the booking number in the top right corner.
- To open the product booking page (where you edit the bookings) select the product booking number.
- If you select the name of the product, you get to an overview page showing you the product.