FIRST I'd like to make sure you know that WIX does not allow the Bókun Widgets to forward your guests from one page to another. This means that you can not use a special Checkout page for your checkout widget.
A workaround for this is limitation is configuring the first widget in the booking process to Go to Checkout Widget for the After adding to cart setting.
To achieve this setup, open up the settings for your booking engine (Activity Time Selector, Accommodation room selector or the Car Selector) And make sure the setting After adding to cart is set to Go to checkout widget.
Make sure you also read the article on WIX's Helpdesk about the procedure.
To Embed the widgets in WIX you do the following.
- Open the page you want to embed the widget on
- Click the PLUS icon (ADD) on the left side of the screen
- Click on the MORE option at the bottom of the list that opens
- Click the HTML CODE widget at the top of the menu.
- WIX now adds a gray widget on the page, click ENTER CODE and paste the code into the text field.
- Drag and drop the booking engine around and configure your page as you like.
- If you need further information, take a look at WIX's help desk. Make sure you also read the article on WIX's helpdesk. Click here for information from WIX.