To add new users to your Bókun account select "Menu Icon in top left corner" on the the select "users" from the drop down list.
Select "add" to add a new user.
To create a new user fill out the form that appears.
- E-mail address: add the users e-mail address. The e-mail address will be the user name the users logs in with. Note: E-mail address is the login user name.
- Password: add a password for the user.
- First name / last name: Add the name of the user.
- User role: Select the user role this user should get. There is a short description below on each of the user permits. More detailed on user roles can be found on this link.
- Admin: Is a vendor administrator and has all permits available in the system.
- Sales: Has permits to book, edit bookings before departure and can view products and product content.
- Sales Manager: Has permits to book, book back in time, edit bookings both before and after departure. He can view products and product content.
- Product Manager: Has permits to book, book back in time, edit bookings both before and after departure. He can Create and edit products and product content. He has access to embed widgets, integrations, sales channels and other sales and product management options.
- Technical: Has permit to embed widgets, manage integrations, plugins and terms of service. He is able to view products and content.
- Driver/Guide: Has permits to view operations reports, e.g. Passenger list and Pickup list. There is not a permit to edit or view anything else in Bokun