Storefront allows you to select products on a list, select a cover picture and publish a fully fledged online-shop for you activities in just minutes.
The first you need to do is to create a product list. On this list you select all the activity products you would like to offer for sale on your web. These can be your own products as well as products from all the supplier you have a contract with on Marketplace. Here are information on how to create a product list.
When you have created a product list, the next step is to create the shop. To create the shop select the "Menu Icon in top left corner" on the top bar and "Storefront" from the drop down list.
Select "Add" to create your storefront
On this page you add the basic information for your online shop.
- Title: the name of you store - this will be shown as the title on your website
- Subdomain: this is your link the the store. the link will be "https://www.subdomain.storefront.travel". Whatever title you add in this line will replace "Subdomain". The title can only include lowercase letters.
- Product list: select the product list that selects which products to offer for sale.
- Logo: upload your logo
- Front page photo: add your cover photo for the shop.
On the page you arrive to ater saveing you have the option of previewing and publishing your new online shop.
- Publish: select publish to publish your shop, when you publish it, it can be found on the internet and is bookable. When you have published you can select "view Site" and get your URL.
- Unpublished: Select to unpublish the store from the web
- Preview: select to get a preview, without publishing, of your online store.
- View site: After you publish your store, this button wil be activated. You enter you store and get your URL by selecting this button.
Note that to be able to accept payment online you need to have an integration to a payment provider.