Agenda (sometimes called itinerary) is an ordered list of events / activities within your Tour & Activity product. Each item on your agenda has a title and can have detailed descriptions, flags, images and a location on a map.
Using the agenda feature for your Tours & Activities is useful for several reasons.
- Sellers have a better idea of what their customers will be doing if they decide to book the product.
- Sellers can utilize the data on their sales platforms using Bókun's API.
- Agenda items can have a custom location which is not related to an address. This can be beneficial in some cases.
Create an Agenda for your tour
It's important to realize that each item on your agenda is created separately. To create your first agenda item do the following:
- Navigate to Products > Tours & Activities.
- Click the name of the product you want to improve.
- Find the Agenda Widget and click the ADD button.
On the settings page for each agenda item you can define
- Excerpt (optional)
- Description (optional)
- Flags (optional)
- Map (optional)
- Images (optional)