Booking Page is the page you arrive to when you open a booking. On this page you have all the information on the booking and the customer. From here you can also edit the booking, add payments and generally manage the booking.
There are four tabs in the booking.
- Audit Trail
This is the general page where you have the information about the customer, payment status, the booked products and booked extras. To edit affiliate or booking agents, you click edit under top left box.
To gain access to the product booking feed version (older version) of the booking tab, click the booking booking ref. in the top right corner. CAN-T514 in this case.
Under this tab you have information about all payments and refunds on this booking. Here you can add custom line items and edit the invoice.
Under this tab you have information on the price history of this booking. E.g. if you add a new passenger or a new line item to the booking. They will appear in the price history. Comments on payments and reference numbers appear here also.
The audit trail shows you all edits and updates that have been made on this booking and who made these changes.
The sidebar to the right holds different tools for each tab.
- Add payment: by selecting this button you can add a payment to the booking.
- Add refund: by selecting this button you can add a refund to the booking.
- Rebook Adctivity: this option allows you to move the booking to another activtiy.
- Cancel Booking: select this option to cancel the booking
- Ticket: Here you get a preview of the Ticket the customer receives when booking
- Order Summary: Here you get a preview of the Order Summary the customer receives when booking
- E-mail: select this option to send a message to the customer. You can send him a new ticket here if you change the booking.
- Participant list: this button takes you to the participant list for the booked activity.